Provide customer support to Washington and Mission users so all of OAA’s management and staff have access to automation solutions that improve data accuracy and data quality.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as System Administrator, providing access and user support for the following applications:
- FedBiz Opps (FBO)
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support to the following applications utilizing Remedy:
- FAADS Plus
- ePICS (Legacy)
- Provide training (as needed) for the following applications:
- FAADS Plus
- Provides system support for users on all applications listed below that are maintained by the Systems Support Division of M/OAA/CAS. Support includes:
- Troubleshooting user issues with USAID/e-GOV systems
- Providing Tier 1, 2, & 3 help desk support to USAID internal applications (see 2.3)
- Providing Tier 1 & 2 help desk support to e-GOV applications (see 2.4)
- Provide desk-side support, as needed for USAID/WASH users
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.