Provide customer support to Washington and Mission users so all of OAA’s management and staff have access to automation solutions that improve data accuracy and data quality.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Visual Basic
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as OAA’s Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V).
- Analyst for acquisition and assistance actions.
- Serve as System Administrator, providing access and user support for the following applications:
- FedBiz Opps (FBO)
- Develop training materials (as needed) for the following applications:
- AADS Plus
- Provides system support for users on all applications listed below that are maintained by the Systems Support Division of M/OAA/CAS. Support includes:
- Troubleshooting user issues with USAID/e-GOV systems
- Providing Tier 1, 2, & 3 help desk support to USAID internal applications (see 2.3)
- Providing Tier 1 & 2 help desk support to e-GOV applications (see 2.4)
- Provide desk-side support, as needed for USAID/WASH users
- Vendor Records (Central Contractor Registration Connector / Phoenix)
- Electronic Procurement Information Collection System (ePICS) - Legacy
- Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG)
- Federal Assistance Awards Data System (FAADS) Plus
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- Electronic Subcontract Reporting System (eSRS)
- Federal Subcontract Reporting System (fSRS)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Vendor Information Search Utility (VISU)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Non-Food Aid Transportation Database (MS Access)
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rates Systems Audit Tracking (NICRA)
- Audit Tracking System (ATS) – Legacy
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.