Provide accurate standard and ad-hoc reports for OAA Management and staff (Washington and Missions), as well as external sources, including Congress and the general public.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Visual Basic
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as Reports Analyst for M/OAA, providing standard and ad- hoc reports
- Process and report Assistance actions utilizing FAADS Plus
- Process and report Acquisition actions utilizing FPDS-NG and USASpending
- Provide the following standard reports for Acquisition and Assistance actions to include but not limited the following:
- FAADS Plus
- CPARS monthly compliance
- Top 25 Vendors (Acquisitions)
- Top 25 Recipients (Assistance)
- Fiscal Year Obligations
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.