Provide M/OAA and the user community with access to public information in a user-friendly format.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Visual Basic
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as Developer and System Administrator for Nicra Web (Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement Database)
- Serve as Developer and System Administrator for Audit Tracking System (ATS)
- Designing and developing of the intranet website and web application interfaces, providing strong usability in terms of content, functionality, navigation, look and feel, searchability and performance, testing, documenting, and overall content management.
- Evaluate and demonstrate alternatives for improving site initiatives at the customerís request.
- Providing Data Management integrity, 508 Compliance assured documents and files, ensuring application of information security and information assurance policies.
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.