Provide M/OAA and the user community with access to public information in a user-friendly format.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Visual Basic
- Adobe CS4
- Adobe Acrobat
- CSS and CSS2
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as Webmaster for M/OAA’s Intranet and Internet
- Responsible for overall design and maintenance of OAA’s intranet website.
- Serve as Team Lead for A&A Community website
- Webmaster for OAA Forecast Application (Washington and Missions)
- Designing and developing of the intranet website and web application interfaces, providing strong usability in terms of content, functionality, navigation, look and feel, searchability and performance, testing, documenting, and overall content management.
- Evaluate and demonstrate alternatives for improving site initiatives at the customer’s request.
- Providing Data Management integrity, 508 Compliance assured documents and files, ensuring application of information security and information assurance policies.
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.