Well-planned contractor support, timely and accurate reporting of contractor performance. Main point of contact for Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA) Director, Program Coordinator and COR.
Education : Masterís Degree
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- ITIL Foundations
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as Program Manager for 10 institutional contractors for System Support Team (M/OAA/CAS)
- Track contractor performance for COR and Division Chief on a monthly basis to ensure contractual compliance and performance metrics.
- Track potential changes in e-government processes/systems for Senior Management
- Lead efforts to ensure compliance with OMB mandated federal data reporting utilizing: FPDS-NG, FAADS Plus, FFATA, ESRS, FSRS and USASpending.gov
- Serve as Team Lead for development of in-house applications (utilizing SDLC)
- Manage Tier II Application Support Team for the following systems used Agency-wide:
Federal Procurement and Data System-Next Generation (FPDS NG)
- Federal Assistance Awards Data System (FAADS Plus)
- Electronic Procurement Information Collection System (ePICS)-Legacy
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- New Management System (NMS)-Legacy
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA)
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Manage the following E-Gov and USAID-specific programs:
- USAID Purchase Card
- USAIDís website (OAA internal and external)
- Fed Biz Opps (FBO)
- Federal Subcontract Reporting System (fSRS)
- Electronic Subcontract Reporting System (eSRS)
- Develop functional requirements through requirements gathering sessions. Provide stakeholder with final requirement documentation.
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.