Well-planned contractor support, timely and accurate reporting of contractor performance. Main point of contact for Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA) Director, Program Coordinator and COR.
Education: Masterís Degree
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as System Administrator for Contractor Performance
- Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- Responsible for providing monthly CPARS reports
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support to the following applications utilizing Remedy:
- FAADS Plus
- ePICS (Legacy)
- Provide user support with vendor issues utilizing Remedy.
- Provides system support for users on all applications listed below that are maintained by the Systems Support Division of M/OAA/CAS. Support includes:
- Troubleshooting user issues with USAID/e-GOV systems
- Providing Tier 1, 2, & 3 help desk support to USAID internal applications (see 2.3)
- Providing Tier 1 & 2 help desk support to e-GOV applications (see 2.4)
- Provide desk-side support, as needed for USAID/WASH users
- Vendor Records (Central Contractor Registration Connector / Phoenix)
- Electronic Procurement Information Collection System (ePICS) - Legacy
- Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG)
- Federal Assistance Awards Data System (FAADS) Plus
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- Electronic Subcontract Reporting System (eSRS)
- Federal Subcontract Reporting System (fSRS)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Vendor Information Search Utility (VISU)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Non-Food Aid Transportation Database (MS Access)
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rates Systems Audit Tracking (NICRA)
- Audit Tracking System (ATS) Ė Legacy
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.