Well-planned contractor support, timely and accurate reporting of contractor performance. Main point of contact for Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA) Director, Program Coordinator and COR.
Education: Masterís Degree
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing operations of the USAID Purchase Card Program
- Provide support to Agency Program Coordinator (APC)
- Assist Agency Cardholders with questions related to the Purchase Card Program
- Maintain documentation related to the Purchase Card Program including:
- Washington cardholders
- Mission cardholders
- Deactivated cards
- Cardholder authorization levels
- Provide training (as needed) to Washington cardholders
- Provide customer support to Purchase Cardholders by working with GLAAS Solution Center and Phoenix Support.
- Support the USAID APC in developing and managing Purchase Card reports/records including:
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Quarterly Reporting & Monthly Metric Report
- FSSI spend reports (quarterly)
- FOIA Report Requests
- OIG and GAO Corrective Action Plans
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.