Well-planned contractor support, timely and accurate reporting of contractor performance. Main point of contact for Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA) Director, Program Coordinator and COR.Desired Certification:
Education: Masterís Degree
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Visual Basic
- Serve as Team Lead for OAA vendor records, utilizing Central Contractor Registration Connector (CCRC), System for Award Management (SAM) and Phoenix
- Provide user support with vendor issues utilizing Remedy.
- Provide Tier 1, 2 and 3 support to the following applications utilizing Remedy:
- FAADS Plus
- ePICS (Legacy)
- Serve as Developer for in-house applications
- Meet with stakeholder(s) to discuss feasibility of an automated solution for their request.
- Develop functional requirements through requirements gathering sessions. Provide stakeholder with final requirement documentation.
- Finalize system design
- Code per functional requirement specification.
- Conduct application testing.
- Obtain stakeholder acceptance of completed product and deploy into production.
- Provide application maintenance.
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.