Provide M/OAA and the user community with access to public information in a user-friendly format.Desired Certification:
Education: Masterís Degree
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Adobe CS4
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- CSS and CSS2
- Responsible for posting opportunities for Transportation/Commerce utilizing HTML
- Ensure the Transportation (M/OAA/T) website is updated daily with the following:
- Web Solicitations
- Procurement Information Bulletins (PIB)
- Award Results
- Cargo Booking Notes and Tenders
- IQCs, LWAs, AAPDs
- Designing and developing of the intranet website and web application interfaces, providing strong usability in terms of content, functionality, navigation, look and feel, searchability and performance, testing, documenting, and overall content management.
- Evaluate and demonstrate alternatives for improving site initiatives at the customerís request.
- Providing Data Management integrity, 508 Compliance assured documents and files, ensuring application of information security and information assurance policies.
- Post information updates to OAA Intranet as required by customer(s).
- Support, manage and maintain the USAID Forecast application for all of OAA (Washington and Missions)
- Provide senior level customer service support on programming/analyst issues, serving as both consultant and advocate for OAA users while using methodologies adopted for use within the OAA office for USAID.
- Develop functional requirements through requirements gathering sessions. Provide stakeholder with final requirement documentation.>
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.