Provide customer support to Washington and Mission users so all of OAA’s management and staff have access to automation solutions that improve data accuracy and data quality.Desired Certification:
Education: Master’s Degree
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- ITIL Foundations
- Provide routine office administration including:
- Maintenance of supply needs
- Maintaining updated office contact lists
- Coordinating OAA Conference Room accessibility
- Coordinating space assignments with M/OAA/CAS Division chief
- Managing audio/visual and office equipment within OAA
- Assist official Administrative Management Services (AMS) Officer and Branch Chief by:
- Submitting Remedy tickets for space allocation
- Managing Remedy inbox
- Facilitating building requests
- Facilitating CIO tickets for software/hardware requests, website access and miscellaneous administrative requests
- Provide users (Washington and Mission) with travel assistance utilizing E2 Solutions (USAID travel system)
- Develop functional requirements through requirements gathering sessions. Provide stakeholder with final requirement documentation.>
- Dress and appearance shall be professional.
- Attitude shall be courteous, alert and friendly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Contract employees shall work eight (8) hours per day excluding thirty (30)minutes for lunch, beginning at 8:00 am or as assigned by the COR, Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays.
- Contract employees are strictly prohibited from acquiring goods and services on behalf of the Government.